Howdy, Friend!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello friends! Last month I treated myself to some new crafty items from My Favorite Things. It was my Birthday so there's no guilt here...lol. I picked up some new Die-namics and finally a new Pure Innocence stamp. The ones I have in my stash are from 4 years ago so I figured it was time to add some fresh images to create with.
I must admit that these little girls really warm my heart. I inked up the PI Cowgirl stamp to create a card for the MFT Stamp Club Sketch challenge. Here's the sketch


Here's my card

Howdy, friend

Supplies: My Mind's Eye Come Away With Me 6x6 paper pad. MFT Pure Innocence Cowgirl stamp, Spellbinders circle, scallop and banner dies. Queen and Co ribbon band. Copic markers.

I checked out a tutorial about adding texture to your stamped images on the My Favorite Things blog and purchased the Copic colors I needed to give this technique a try. This is my first attempt and it went OK. I am sure the more I practice the better I can do. I really appreciate the tutorials featured at MFT for coloring images.

4 comments:

Kris Berc said...

Adorable card!

phamil said...

This is just too cute!!! Love it!

phamil said...

This is just too cute!!! Love it!

Lisa H. said...

she's darling, Shemaine!

 
site design by designer blogs