Albums Made Easy Monday

Monday, October 28, 2013

Hello friends! I'm back from my weekend teaching at Stitch Craft and Create Live in Charlotte NC and had a wonderful time. If you have never visited Charlotte, I highly recommend it. The city was so beautiful and clean. I enjoyed eating at some fabulous restaurants and walking around downtown Charlotte after my classes.

I was really excited to teach an introduction to Albums Made Easy and share some ideas for adding your own style to the journal cards and inserts. We covered some tips like using your scraps, utilizing stamped images like the ones shown in my samples from Unity Stamp Company's monthly SMAK kits, die cut images, washi tape and more! Here's is a look at the Album Pages we created during the class with the ever so popular Chalkboard collection.









Here's a few snaps from class! 


Friday morning


Saturday Morning
 
 

It was really nice to meet all these sweet ladies. I enjoyed creating with you! Special thanks to my volunteers. I really appreciated all of your help!

Now for last week's winner of the Bewitched inserts

Pamela Payne said...
I love this tip. I have some pretty paper in my stash that would work great like this. Thanks for the money saving tip!
October 22, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Congratulations Pamela! Email me your address at shemainesmith22@gmail.com and I will get those in the mail to you.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back next week with a new AME tip!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea!!! Thank you! I have sent you an e-mail with my address. I enjoyed this weeks pics of your class album. Wish I could have been in that class.

Pam

Nancy M in NJ said...

Nice layouts... this system clearly works for you :) I'm sure your class was fun.

Lisa H. said...

beautiful pages! sounds like a nice weekend.

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts. I really love the page with the pocket!

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

Looks like a fun class!
And great pages, as usual :)

 
site design by designer blogs