CHA peeks from We R Memory Keepers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hello friends! This week is flying by don't ya think? I'm looking forward to working at the Scrapbook Expo with the owner of Eyelet Outlet this weekend. I hope I'll see some of you at the show! Today I've got a few projects I've been wanting to share that I created for the We R booth at Winter CHA. First I am super excited to share that I had a layout in the Winter CHA magazine, Craft Industry today, with Tim Holtz on the cover for We R Memory Keepers.






The feature was on crocheted flowers. I used the Winter Frost collection and the coordinating crocheted flowers.

She Loves Snow


Here's a link if you'd like to see the entire issue.


I also did a Step Out project featuring the Sew Ribbon tool and how easy it is to create a banner with this fun tool.


And finally, here are a few sneaks of projects I created for the We R booth at CHA. The first is with the new For the Record collection.

First Day


and an altered project with Storytime




I love creating with We R Memory Keepers products. For more inspiration visit the We R Memory Keepers Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by today.





No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs