Tuesday Trigger: Pastel Pretties

Monday, April 1, 2013

Oh Snap! I just realized I missed the March 31st deadline for this week's Tuesday Trigger after creating my take on the Pastel Pretties image this morning. I used some of Anna Griffin's new products that were on HSN last week. I'm still glad I played along this week! Tell me what you think.

Pastel Pretties



Here's what I created

Thank You


Supplies: Anna Griffin Products Hope Chest collection; Rosa embossing folfer, Anna Griffin Sentiment Stamps; Papertray Ink limitless layers oval die; My Favorite Things Botanical Beauty die. Misc: Satin ribbon.

Check out the next Tuesday Trigger inspiration and join the fun tomorrow over at the Moxie Fab blog.
Good Luck to those that got their entries in on time. I can't wait to see who this week's Trigger Targets are.

Have a creative day!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs