Unity Stamp Co. August SMAK kit

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hello friends. Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far! Today I am sharing some Unity SMAK kit inspiration over at the Unity blog. I'd love it if you popped over to take a peek at my creations with the August kit.

My Point of View


These kits are exclusive and not available in stores. If you'd like to sign up to receive Unity's SMAK
SMAK kits as a member then click here for all the details. As a member you'll also recieve special discounts on other Unity products.


Here's a card I created with the No. 1 Friend image


Supplies: Echo Park This & That Graceful collection, Papertrey Ink ribbon, Spellbinders circle and die.


That's it for today's post. Tomorrow I'll be back with a new Stamp of the Week sample for you.

Tonight I'm hosting Crop Night tonight at Michaels at the Hawthorne store. If you live in the area come scrap with us!


I hope you enjoy your Saturday.

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs