Phyllis Harris releases continued...

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hello friends. Last week's Hip Hop at Unity featured new stamps from Phyllis Harris. The images are soo cute and I was working on a card and tried something new that did not work out so well. Needless to say right before I had to type up my post I ruined my image and could not finish. So after I finished a bunch of assignments that I had due last week, I got creative with some more of the new images and wanted to share them with you as promised at the end of my Hip Hop post. First I created with this little guy.


Happy Fall Baby

 

 Here's my finished card




Next I was sooo looking forward to creating with



 So I came up with this card using some We R Memory Keepers Love 2 Craft papers and added some fun spiders from Petaloo 



I'm not the best at coloring with my Copics but I like the purple here. Thanks for stopping by today to take a look. If you're interested in these cute stamps you can purchase them right here. Psst! The are still on sale!

Have a creative day!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs