Stamp of the Week Sunday

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hello friends! Hope you've had a crafty weekend so far. Mine has been really relaxing which was much needed. My daughter starts Kindergarten on Tuesday and my son is a Sophomore. I will admit it's a bit much for me to take in all at once but there is no denying that my kids are growing up. 
It's Sunday and you know that means we get to reveal the next Unity Stamp of the Week!

Week # 34

Everything with Style




 This week I was feeling yellow and blue so I used some of September Paper Posies kit to create my card for today's Stamp of the Week.




Supplies: Paper from My Mind's Eye The Sweetest thing collection, Ribbon May Arts, Pearls Recollection, Border punch Martha Stewart. 


Now you only have one week to claim this cuteness for your own. So hurry over to this page to find out how you can sign up to have some Unity Happy Mail in your mailbox each week!
 
Have a creative Sunday friends!

2 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fabulous card! Love the stamp!!

 
site design by designer blogs