Love 2 Craft cards

Monday, August 20, 2012

Good afternoon! I love Mondays, it's a fresh slate... a do over...the beginning of the week. So this week I have lots planned to accomplish which includes blogging more. Today I am sharing some cards I made with We R Memory Keepers Love 2 Craft collection and stamps.

Keep Calm & Craft



 I used a few scissor brads from Eyelet Outlet to add some fun to this card.

  

Supplies: Love 2 Craft collection from We R Memory Keepers, Eyelet Outlet scissor brads, ribbon by Offray.




For the second card I switched up the sentiment and added some color ink that coordinated with the paper.

That's all I got for Monday but I'll be back with more creative fun this week and a giveaway!

Have a creative day!

2 comments:

Jingle said...

These are very cute!

The Sonboul's said...

Okay...Those scissor brads are so darn cute. Great cards friends. I like the color combos :)

 
site design by designer blogs