Fun Fab August news!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012



Guess who is Guest Designing at Studio AE for Technique Tuesday this month?
Eeek! I am so excited and honored to have been chosen to create with Studio AE's August set Love this Memory all month long.




Here's my creation with the August Set 

Hello My Love 




Join Studio AE now! Studio AE members enjoy a 25% discount on Studio AE, automatic delivery each month, reduced shipping rates, free shipping on monthly add-on orders, plus occasionally gifts or exclusive special offers.



They were so generous in sending me a nice mix of Technique Tuesday stamps to create with too!

I did not waste any time getting inky with these beautiful stamps and my first pick was

Carefree Cosmo


Here's what I created

Supplies: Stamped image:Technique Tuesday, Patterend Paper: My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Nutmeg. Ribbon: Offeray. Copic markers. Other: Yellow Sparkley Fluff

Next I chose to create with this set



It's no secret how much I LOVE butterflies so I inked this one up and created this


Supplies: Stamped images: Technique Tuesday, Pattern Paper My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Nutmeg. Fibers PI cream ribbon, Accents: Petaloo, Martha Stewart iridescent yellow glitter. Misc: Wilton Doily


Make sure you check out the Technique Tuesday blog for more inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

All are gorgeous! Lee-Ann :)

itsallrosi said...

these are fantastic!

so glad you're joining us this month!

conil said...

What lovely cards. You're a talented lady. BTW, I, too, love Good & Plenty and am obsessed with procedural crime shows.

Aimee said...

Whoot whoooo!
I wanna play with your stamps!!!

 
site design by designer blogs