Stamping with Anna Griffin

Friday, August 24, 2012

Hello there. Is it really Friday already? The week really got away from me while I was working on assignments for Anna Griffin. Did you catch Anna's QVC UK show yesterday? If you missed it you can view the videos here. She has some beautiful things coming soon.

Today I am sharing a few cards I made with Anna Griffin's Self Inking Stamper Ink pad & Stamps. 
These are really easy to use to create your own background paper with the self inking stamper and guide that comes with the set. Here's a few samples.


For my friend




Thank You

      

 Pretty squares

      

Smile



Thanks for stopping by today! 

Monday I'll be posting about the giveaway I mentioned earlier in the week. 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

These are all wonderful...love the backgrounds! Lee-Ann :)

 
site design by designer blogs