25 days of holiday cards

Saturday, December 17, 2011



It's day 17 friends! Are you enjoying this little peek at all of my holiday cards. I know I got behind a bit in posting and I am sorry about that. It's funny, in life you can have all the best intentions and sometimes things just don't go your way. We've had some silly stuff happening with my family back East and my mind has been on protecting my Mom. She is such a good person and most of her family members treat her so badly it's really sad. I am hoping things will get better where that is concerned. 

OK...onto today's card! Today I have another card to share that I created with Martha Stewart paper and punches and a stamp from Anna Griffin. 


 Merry Christmas


Martha Stewart patterned paper and border punch. Misc ribbon and Anna Griffin self inking stamps.

Have a merry creative day!




No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs