25 days of holiday cards

Sunday, December 18, 2011



It's Day 18 and we had a busy weekend around the Smith house. I've been watching my daycare baby on Friday's for a few weeks and after she got picked up I worked at Mike's from 2-10. What a lonnnng evening! I have to admit I am out of shape where standing on my feet goes. I was so tired when I came home Friday night. Then Saturday I had a punch around the page class that was so fun. I really do enjoy teaching classes for Mike's. Saturday evening it was time for cocoa and tree decorating. I was a little bummed that we were unable to have our annual dinner of Honeybaked Ham and scalloped potatoes to get us started. I am sure next year we'll be back on top of our lives with Mat working and everything we've endured will be SO worth it. I know this! 

So today's card is for those that need a quick and easy idea for last minute holiday cards 

 Merry Christmas




All you need is a flower punch or die (I used a Fiskars) a corner rounder and some bling. Punch 4 flowers then 3 then 2 then 1. Start layering them on white cardstock with glue dots and top with a little bling. Finish with a base by cutting a rectangle shape and corner rounding the top two corners and add a sentiment! Easy peasy!

Have a Merry Creative day friends!




No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs