25 days of holiday cards

Tuesday, December 20, 2011





It's only 5 days til Christmas and my daughter is soooo excited because she just knows that Santa is bringing her a Wuzzle Pet for her. I asked her is she was on Santa's nice list and she replied "Oh Yes Mommy!" I've been busy finishing up the last of my holiday cards and today I have another quick card made in minutes to share.

For this card I used some scraps of Imaginisce Santa's Little helper collection and then stamped the reindeer using Hero Arts Winking Reindeer and then stamped the Season's Greeting sentiment using Anna Griffin's self inking Christmas Stamper kit.
I had fun with this card by tracing the antlers with some Quickie glue from Sakura and sprinkling some clear glitter. I finished it off by adding some Hero Arts bling to the nose.


 Season's Greetings



Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs