25 days of holiday cards

Friday, December 23, 2011



Is it really only 2 sleeps til Santa arrives. The holiday season has once again flown right by. I've baked cookies, hand made cards, a few ornaments and shopped for the kids. Phew it feels good to be done! Tomorrow will be full of family fun with a Christmas Eve get together and a walk down Candy Cane lane with my SIL and nephew with some hot chocolate in the evening before we tuck Lily into bed for her very first understanding of Santa coming.
I hope whatever you are doing to celebrate the season, you enjoy this magical time!

OK...Here's card 23! 

 Merry Christmas

 Echo Park patterned paper, pearl brad from Eyelet Outlet, American Crafts chipboard and misc twine.

 Hope you enjoy your day!

1 comment:

sharon g said...

I dont' think this is the correct post. But I always enjoy your cards.

 
site design by designer blogs