The Hip Hop before Christmas...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hello there hoppers! It's almost Christmas and the end of 2011! Unity has been running some amazing specials on stamps and there are some great deals to be gotten so make sure you visit the Unity blog later today to see what the news for today is!

Today I am sharing a layout  and a few cards using my favorite holiday set this year from Jillibean Soup and Unity. I added some little friends to this layout of my sweet Lily from last Christmas morning titled:

Santa Baby



I just love this photo of Lily and her Ariel doll she really wanted from Santa. I saw a fabulous sketch on my friend Julie Bonner's blog that she created and was inspired to create this layout. I added some little friends from the Christmas Eve Chowder set and colored them in with Copic markers.

I love these little guys so much that I used them to create some holiday cards that I have featured for my 25 days of holiday cards promotion here on my blog.


I just love these little friends colored with ink.



Now it's time to head over to see Stephanie. Wishing you all a very magical Christmas and holiday season with your families!


Next Blog

4 comments:

jolande said...

so cute!!! Jolande

Anonymous said...

Adorable layout!! Love those little cuties on your cards as well!!

Anonymous said...

I always love your layouts. So fresh and fun. And of course you cards are too darn cute!!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours Shemaine. May 2012 bring you lots of blessings.

Unknown said...

Lovely layout! Those penquins are soooo CUTE! Love them! ;o)

 
site design by designer blogs