Woohoo! I got a make over!!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Check out my new DO! I love my new look courtesy of House Of 3! Super Easy and totally fun although I did panic when I saw they suggested you use Photoshop to edit your banner. I was thinkin "Oh man!"
I can't afford to buy Photoshop right now and then I put on my thinking cap and went to Photobucket. I was able to figure out how to customize my banner with the tools there and VOILA!

So whadda ya think? Well worth the 3 bucks I think! Totally me and totally fun!
Here's some cards I made for this week's Hero Arts windows challenge




8 comments:

Chelsey said...

amazing cards!

The Sonboul's said...

These window cards are so CUTE! I love that baby one! love it and also... CUTE new look ;)

Daniella said...

WOW! This is a make over. It is very bright!!
Great cards as always!!

Denise said...

Oh Shemaine It's awesome!!!!! Your cards are gorgeous!!!! Thanks for the burst of inspiration!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love the makeover and love the magnificent cards!!!

Toothy said...

WOW, love your makeover. Great cards, I especially love that bird image on the first card

Kristi B. said...

I love the new blog! The font you used in your banner is one of my faves. The cards are super cute too. I love all the bling you used on the butterfly card! :o)

Cindye Wile said...

Love the changes ... awesome. :)
More gorgeous cards. :)

 
site design by designer blogs