My Guest Designer debut!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I've been a member of Paper Posies kit club since November and was asked to Guest Design for them in April. I was so totally honored to have been asked to be a part of the creativity goin on over there!
I am SO not good at keeping secrets {hello Aries here} and when I got the April kit with my March kit I was totally blown away!!! I wanted to show you all SO bad what I had been creating the last 2 weeks with this beautiful kit but couldn't!
Well, now I can!!!!
Check out this amazing kit!!!!


Paper Posie's owner, Michelle has an eye for getting amazing goodies that not only compliment the cardstock and embellies but continue to go with the next month's kit and the next! Now for a frugal scrapper like me, that's my kinda kit club!
So check this out, the 6 month sub is 34.00 per month and shipping is only 7.50. That's really a great value for all this amazing scrappy stuff!
I also want to share with you one of the things that drew me to Michelle's kit is every month she includes a mini project. Notice the Maya Road teacup chipboard album above? That's the mini kit for April and stay tuned for more pics of my project I did with this fun little album.
Ok , so I know you're gonna want to sign up so here's the link for all that info here. If you do decide to sign up for the 6 month sub be sure and mention that I sent ya and Michelle can let me know. I will pay the first month's shipping costs for the first person that signs up from my blog.

The idea gallery is loaded with artwork that's amazing! Come on over here and check out my projects with the April kit and sign up for the newsletter! You don't have to purchase a kit to sign up for the forum and newsletter. I've got more artwork that will be featured so it will be fun to have it delivered to your in box!
Also we're having the 4th annivesary in May and there are gonna be games and giveaways so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Callie said...

Congrats on your new endevour! That's exciting. It's my dream to design for a scrapping company!
I may just have to try out this kit. I've been looking for a good one. I really like the fact that theres a mini project included with this! Awesome!! Thanks for the great info! Have fun designing!

Lisa Spiegel said...

Congrats, Shermaine!!! You totally deserve it, I love your scrappy style, girl!!!

 
site design by designer blogs