Happy Friday!!

Friday, March 27, 2009


Well it's Friday and I'm excited. I'm finishing up my project for the Unity World Famous Blog Hop tomorrow!!! Be sure and stop by to see my post and enjoy the amazing Artwork that each of the girls will have in store for you. We're all passionate about this company and it's owner and her amazing generosity and kindness. Unity Stamp Co. has amazing stamps and cutting edge stamping blocks. Check them out if you haven't yet here



Yesterday was the fun filled Hip Hop and I created this card for the Unity Thinks Spring challenge.



I also created this card for the Splitcoast color challenge this week.
And here's some more Hero Arts window challenge cards...


This card is 75 percent recycled products. I love the re use and recycle and Making Memories has been using some fun packaging that can be recycled for card stock.

And a baby girl card with this cute little baby stamp from Hero Arts.


Lastly I'd like to share another adorable moment with my daughter. I always know something is going on when she gets very quiet. This is what I found her doing yesterday

Hmmm what do you think? Future scrapper? Oh I really hope so! Have a fantastic weekend and see you tmr for the HOP!

11 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Love the cards Shermaine and that photo of your daughter is priceless.....Too cute!@!

Daniella said...

Such nice cards!!! And lily, she is not only adorable, but very wise to pick the scrap mags instead of the sports illustrated!!

Jacqueline said...

Amazing cards Shemaine!! Lily is the cutest she looked like she was really into reading those!! :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are beautiful.

Scrapacat said...

Beautiful work! And your daughter is precious. Put her on your blog every day!
~ky

Lori said...

I LOVE the card that is recycled with the window cut out. GREAT!!!

Lisa F said...

Very pretty! Love that picture of your daughter - what a cutie!

Dawn M said...

beautiful cards!!

Cindye Wile said...

She is adorable. :)
Your cards are fabulous ... love the one for splitcoast stampers.

Jess said...

she is adorable...sooo adorable! luv those cards also....love that one made with recycled product..very cool!

Sonda T said...

bwaaahaaaa...i want that chair she is sitting in! She's definitely "into" those mags.

 
site design by designer blogs