I'm late, I'm late!!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009


SO sorry for my late posting this morning! I scheduled my blog last night but apparently it didn't work out. So here we go...
This week's challenge at Scrapping Out Loud is to scrap a page using black and one other color. I never scrap black and white together so I chose that combo for this weeks layout.

Check out the Design team's takes on this week's challenge here and come on over and submit your take on the challenge for an awesome RAK this month loaded with scrappy goodies!!!!

Here's a few other things I've been up to this week. A couple of layouts using GCD paper.


Lily loves her toys but she's got her favorites!

Cayden is the little boy I babysit with my daughter and he is growing So fast! He loves to share his binkine with you!
And here are some cards featuring stamps by Hero Arts




Thanks again for stopping by! Have a great Tuesday whatever you do!

6 comments:

Daniella said...

SOOO pretty Shemaine!!! Love your layouts, and the pretty cards too!!

Denise said...

Oh beautiful layouts girl!!!Love the sol layout...very simple and pretty & look at all those gorgeous cards!!! Can't wait to buy some of your other ones!!!!

Lydia Siegel said...

Your lo is fabulous and the cards are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Loving your projects! I don't often use black and white either, but looks like u and I were on a psychic connection this week :)

That "favorites" LO is so cute too, and awesome idea to remember your childs toys!

Pat said...

Your pages & cards are so beautifully done!!! I especially love the butterfly.

Chelsey said...

nice layouts! i especially like the butterfly card, it is beautiful!

 
site design by designer blogs