I won!!!! I won!!!!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009



Holy Cow! I can't believe I won the Prima Marketing BAP (build a page) December layout
challenge. I am so excited to share this because I really loved the way this layout came out. Sometimes the right things just pull together and well, as I said in a previous post BAM! You've created a masterpiece!

I was so thrilled when I got the email in my inbox but it was the coolest going to the site and seeing my layout. I won a paper pack of my choice from Prima. Hmm now I just have to decide which one. What could be better than scrappy goodies?? Well maybe chocolate but not today!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! Congratulations! We share something (besides scrapping ofcourse) 'cause I won too! (at scrapmojo - check their or my blog) I know the feeling!!! Enjoy the day (and maybe one piece of chocelate... I know I will!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! You rock!!!! I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Woot, Wooooot! Awesome, you SO deserve it with your talent, girl! Enjoy it!

PS-Post and tell us which paper pack you choose :)

redmom said...

Woohoo!! I saw it this morning and couldn't wait to come over and say Congrats!!! It is a stunning layout!!

Flair Girl said...

Congratulations! It looks stunning!!

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

YAY!!! that's super awesome!!

Lydia Siegel said...

CONGRATS!

Pat said...

WTG!!! Congrats! That lo is gorgeous!

Rochelle Spears said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You rock.

Daniella said...

Congratulations!!!!

Denise said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats Girl....you are an amazing scrapper! Way to Go!

 
site design by designer blogs