A Hip and a Hop and LOADS of fun!!

Thursday, January 15, 2009



Yep it's Hip Hop time at Unity Stamps! So get on over here and join the chatting and you could win some fabulous prizes for hanging out! Check out the fabulous new releases just in time for your special someone for Valentine's Day here. I'll be posting this week's Unity creations tmr for the hangover blog posts so check back to see what I came up with this week!

I got another award!!! This one's from my pal Denise. {Hugs to you for this!} So here's the deets:
As a winner of this Fab award I in turn have to name 5 friends who get the award and 5 of my addictions...only 5????

Friends are:
Jacquie

Linsey

Danielle

Amber

Nancy

Now for the addictions...

1. I {heart} Unity Stamps

2. Coffeemate Coconut creamer

3. Good N Plenty candy

4. Prima ANYTHING!

and....

5. Scrappy Blogs!!

************Blog Candy Alert***********************
And thanks to Jacquie for alerting us all to some Awesome Blog Candy!!! Check out this giveaway that Kerry at three Clovers Designs is giving away her Blogoversary here! What an amazing giveway I could hardly contain my excitement and zipped back over to my blog to show it off!
So have a great day today and stop by the Hip Hop!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

thanks sweetie! I will show this award off proudly!

Daniella said...

OMG!! First, I would like to thank the academy, then, I would like to thank all of my scrappy friends, and finally I would like to thank Shemaine, for supporting my blog. I have a tear in my eye. You are so good to me.

 
site design by designer blogs