Hip Hop Hangover

Friday, January 9, 2009


Yesterday was great getting back into the HOP! The girls came up with some awesome cards and scrappy pages with the new releases. You can see them here on the Unity Blog and the specials are still good til Noon central time today! So run on over and check it out!'

Here's a layout I created for the Unity sketch challenge USCSS2 in Splitcoast Stampers

Next is Unity's Dazzle challenge

And Impress with Unity Challenge where we had to dry emboss a card

I really missed the Hip Hop during the holidays but I kept creating anyway. Here's some other Unity artwork I created
This was another Unity sketch challenge from Splitcoast

And finally this card was insired by my love og the candy Good and Plenty for my Cafemom group Card Makin Mamas
Thanks for stopping by and have a Scrappy Day!

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

These are all great!! I love the scrappy flower card!!

Unknown said...

WOW! Great projects!!! Love them all! You have been a busy girl!

FibreJunky said...

Loving all the pinky goodness here! Just don't ask me to pic a fav. Impossible!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute layout and cards!

Rebecca said...

Shemaine these are all just beautiful - I am soooo lovin' the pink and chocolate color combos!

Denise said...

love the layout and your cards are so pretty!

 
site design by designer blogs