Clouds in my Coffee

Friday, January 23, 2009


Happy Birthday Savannah!!! Today is my best friend's daughter's 1st birthday! They moved to Utah a few months back because her husband got a great job offer and I really miss her. I didn't get to meet Savannah before they left but I am sure we'll get together when she come back to CA to visit her parents in Newport Beach.
Now Suz if you see this post send me a new pic of my girl! These are all I had. I can hardly believe that Hunter will be 4 in a few days too!


Perseverance:

Steady persistence in adhering to a course of action, a belief, or a purpose; steadfastness.

I'll be back later to post some artwork I did with my Unity yesterday for the Hip Hop Challenges but for now I'll share this quote that's helping me today.

" Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success." -- Denis Waitley

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs