Scrappin the night away

Saturday, June 28, 2008




You know every so often I get a burst of scrapping energy and burn the candle at both ends. Tonight was one of those nights and I know I am going to pay for it tmr but it's been soo worth it. I finished my first Bad Girl submission for the Malibu Pop Shop sketch contest. I loooove this sugar coating by doodle bug designs, have I mentioned that? LOL







So here is my first submission. I used to glitter on the birds and cut them out and used liquid glass on the pink flowers. I took the green peice of cardstock and used navy colorbox ink to ink the entire thing and then crinkled the paper to give it the worn look. I used blue bling in the trees and white sugar coating on the chipboard and then inked it blue. The title reads My Big Brother and above the right corner says loving, protective, funny, special.


















This second layout I also used sugar coating on the leaves of the flowers in the cardstock and cut it out. You'll see this pic is familiar, it's my new technique I tryed on the black and white photo with a glue pen and sugar coating as posted earlier. This is my submission for the DDD#17 over at Bad Girls. I painted the bare chipboard (another fav technique right now) and then used liquid glass. It says Lily 11 months at the botom right corner.











2 comments:

This N That said...

You do breathtaking scrapwork! OH my goodness! Looking through your posts I am just swept away! Wonderful JOB!

Thanks for your sweet comment! I am passing along the kreativ blogger award to you. I have rarely seen such beauty and creativity! You deserve it! HUGS!

Shemaine Smith said...

Oh my goodness Cass, what an honor that you would think of me. WOW (blushing)

 
site design by designer blogs