Ohhhh I have never been more excited for a Monday!

Monday, June 30, 2008







So I was turned onto the Bad Girls site thru my friend Danielle and I am hooked! Tonight at 10 pm the new kits are revealed and the add-ons are avail for purchase!!!! I save my commissions from CTMH for this since last month they all sold out very quickly. Also tmr begins the 1 year birthday party. If you haven't already, check this site out and join in the fun. There are free classes and all kinds of great stuff happening here!


I have officially finished my chores and it's time to scrap! I have to admit I am a little bummed I lost the card challenge in CMM's. I really loved that card and hate to part with it but alas I know the winner will enjoy it as much as I would.
And on another note I am pleased to share that due to this month's Stampaganza my sales were over 2000.00!!!!! Yay for me!!!!!!!!! I am pleased to have so many great customers and friends with CTMH.

I finished my waterfall card for the card technique swap in Advanced swaps non-stop on Cafe Mom, my first ever of this technique and it turned out pretty good!



I also finished up my Just Enough Swap in the same group and chose the embellished paper
clip this time. I hadn't tryed these before but they seemed relatively easy which they were. The theme was 4th of July and this is what I came up with using our July word puzzle stamp and my Cricut.


Sooo beside the sugar coating I am wild about I stumbled upon these adorable and CHEAP acrylic stamps at Making Memories in Newbury Park. (GASP! Me buying stamps not by CTMH) The brand is imaginisce and they're called Snag' em Stamps. Because at 1.50 per stamp they probably fly off the shelves! You can check them out at www.imaginisce.com. I now own 4, a cute bird, and Easter stamp and the Penguin Dude and Dudette from the A Shore Thing Collection.

I used the Penguin Dude and some cardstock sent to me by a gal in CMM's to create this adorable card. I sure love that glue pen and Sugar Coating by Doodlebug Designs.

Have a scrappy day!

2 comments:

This N That said...

First, can I just say....You deserved to win that challenge. For me, it was between you and one other lady. I am not sure WHAT happened.....That vote was....different than ususal for some reason.

Second, YAY on your waterfall card! I plan to do my son's birthday invites in that technique...now to figure out a theme....

Christina said...

Nice stuff as usual :) I havent tried the waterfall card yet but I have been meaning too. Im supposed to scrap with my mom tomorrow maybe I will try it then...just talking about it makes the ideas start to flow! Guess I better go hunt up the directions. I cant wait to get my stuff! Hmm wonder when it will come in?

 
site design by designer blogs