It's official! I'm in Yellowbook.com

Saturday, June 14, 2008

So I was heading out to buy a cake platter for my daughter's first birthday next month and I got a call I didn't recognize on my cell phone. A sweet lady said "Is this Scraptastic?" For a minute I was like...huh? Then it hit me and I said "Yes it is" She went on to tell me she was looking for someone to make a scrapbook with her pictures and papers for a friend's 60th birthday. I had totally forgot that Mat had taken out an Ad for my Scrapbooking biz. It took some time to get up and running but it's now official, you can fine me on Yellowbook.com.
http://www.yellowbook.com/profile/scraptastic_1820677250.html?addressId=1

2 comments:

Julia said...

That's awesome! :)

Christina said...

How cool! That ought to bring in more customers for sure. Good luck!

 
site design by designer blogs