Monday Morning Blues

Monday, June 9, 2008



Lily is waking earlier and earlier. This time it was 6 am. No sleeping in for mommy and when I am a night owl it really makes it had to get up. Thank goodness for coffee and Coconut creamer! I finished a 6x6 Accordian graduation Album for my ETSY store last night. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5799604 I really need to get some books made and posted they are such fun and unique ways to preserve your memories. It's hard being home all day every day. After awhile you kinda just sit around and the hours just go by. I know there is laundry to be done, dishes in the sink and bathrooms to be cleaned but I rebel against the thought of it somedays and just SCRAP! I have never been fond of lists but I think I better start making a daily list for myself so I can get some things accomplished.


I finally got a suignature created for my Cafe Mom account. I wanted to showcase the groups I am in and promote my own Scraptastic group. What do you think?

Here's also the slideshow for my Graduation Book



No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs