Shine On

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hello friends. Yes I am just getting this post up this morning for My Favorite Things weekly sketch challenge. 
We had a busy weekend in the Smith house celebrating our Lily turning 8. We spent her special day at The Grove having lunch at the American Girl Cafe and then shopping for her very first American Girl doll. Neighbors and friends have stopped by to give her gifts and we've frequented the Mattel Store a few times spending her Birthday money on Ever After High dolls. She now has quite the collection!

Anyway here is my card for this week's sketch



Supplies: My Favorite Things Stamps: Things with Wings, Patterned Paper: Dots & Stripes Sorbet, Dies: Pierced Circle Stax. Therm-O-Web Memory Tape Runner XL,  3D Foam squares Combo Pack


I decided to make an encouragement card for a friend who has been having a rough time. I love this sentiment. It makes me think, "when life gets you down, SHINE ON!" 

Do you like to send encouragement cards?

A new sketch challenge is posted every Wednesday at the My Favorite Things Challenge Blog.

Have a creative day!

{S}

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love these bright colors, it's CAS but so bold! So glad you played along at MFT!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Lily. Very cool her birthday is the day before mine.

Jill said...

Love. This. Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

 
site design by designer blogs