Celebrate it Decorate it Banner

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Thank you for stopping by today. I'm sharing a Wedding themed banner I made for Anna Griffin's Celebrate it Decorate it paper and cartridge bundle with my Cricut Explore.


This banner was fun to put together by adding ribbon, tulled, punched medallions, doilies and more. I made my own fringe for the top of the Mr. & Mrs. pieces. I just adhered crepe paper with Therm-O-Web Sticky Lines. Then I used scissors to make the fringe. I used another strip of Sticky lines and adhered silver tinsel on a string across the middle. 
Cute and easy!



I made a card to match adding some tulled and the sentiment in silver glitter cardstock.




I added a Melissa Frances crystal to the bottom of the center scalloped style banner. You can see it just to the left of the card. Just hole punch the bottom of the banner and add a crystal with a jewelry jump ring.




I made the matching cupcake toppers with glitter paper and pearls.

This project was fun and easy to put together. I suggest using Therm-O-Webs sticky dot ahesives for adhering Cricut dies cuts. You can easily rub away the excess. I find with other adhesives they leave too much of a sticky residue that junks up my cuts.

Thanks for stopping by today!

{S}


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs