Stamp of the Week Sunday

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hello friends! It's great to be back posting with this week's Stamp of the Week Sunday. I caught that awful flu and it knocked me down for an entire week. I think the last time I was this sick was 2009. I never get sick which I am thankful for but this one did finally get me. If you're sick too, take care of yourself. We Moms tend to put our needs last and I am so guilty of that too. 

Ok...it's time to reveal this week's image.

 So Unity right? I just loved this SOTW image and had an easy time of putting something together with it.


Let's ketchup soon

 Supplies: Patterned paper is from my Paper Posies September kit. Wilton doilie. American Crafts ribbon,


For more creative inspiration make sure you visit Unity's Stamp of the Week gallery. Now you only have one week to claim this cuteness for your own. So hurry over to this page to find out how you can sign up to have some Unity Happy Mail in your mailbox each week!

Have a wonderful Sunday friends!

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the layers and the doily!! Lee-Ann :)

 
site design by designer blogs