Creating with Anna Griffin

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hello friends. I was lucky enough to grab some of the Anna Griffin Beautiful Bouquet Floral Die cuts from HSN. I loved the idea that all I needed to add dimension was some foam adhesive and just layer these beautiful images. The die cuts were really easy to punch out and assemble. Once i got started the layering was easier than I expected.

Here's some of the cards I made using the die cuts.

















I also created a few cards with the Paper Weaving kit.


Once I had the design finished I easily added some 3D flower stickers and a sentiment to create this finished look.



 

This kit was really easy to use and I quickly created some beautiful cards by adding other Anna Griffin elements I had in my stash.
 

 Thank you so much for visiting me today!

5 comments:

Jingle said...

These are so beautiful!

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty cards!!Lee-Ann :)

Court said...

These are really quite phenomenal my friend!!!

Unknown said...

Your cards are really beautiful. I saw those flowers on HSN. But they sold out before I could order some.

Alice Carman said...

So beautiful Shemaine!

 
site design by designer blogs