Fun with brads from Eyelet Outlet

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hello friends! I hope you are all having a fantastic week so far! A few weeks ago I was browsing the stamp isle at Michaels and came across this sweet Mermaid image from Stampendeous.






I had to take her home with me because I had some cute shell and seaweed brads from Eyelet Outlet I thought would be super cute if I found a way to add them to the design.

Here's what I came up with.

Forever Friends


I also had some cute little girl stamps from Hero Arts I pulled out to create my next card with.

Sending you Birthday wishes


For this card I added some of the new balloon brads and the red stipple jewel brads.

For more inspiration using Eyelet Outlet products, visit the blog here.

If you're headed to the Scrapbook Expo in Anaheim this weekend, look for the Eyelet Outlet booth. 

I'll be working there Friday and Saturday with owner Suzanne Marchesano.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs