My Little Shoebox mash up fun

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hello friends. Today I am sharing a fun layout I created for My Little Shoebox's mash up week. Helen's collections are really easy to mix and match. I just picked a couple of my favorite papers and got started.


Carousel Love





I misted the cream background paper and layered the cloud paper for my background. 






Then I dug thru my stash for some embellishments. I love these frames from Tattered Angels. I punched several hearts to make a honeycombed heart embellishment.The brown flowers with rhinestone centers are from the Recollections collection that can be found at Michaels.



I cut out these letters and used pop dots to add dimension for my title.


That's all I have for today friends. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Shellye McDaniel said...

cuteness girl! love all of the little details that you've created!

 
site design by designer blogs