Today was a good day...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hey friends! Hope your week has been great so far and you've been crafting! I was so honored when my friend Kristi told me my entry in this week's round at Papercraft's Gallery Idol was featured on the Creative Imaginations blog. You can check out the post here. A very special thank you to Creative Imaginations for featuring my work!!

Today was a good day. Our friends Elise and Sam were in town this week from Oregon. They were heading home today and Lily and I got to spend the day relaxing at the beach with them before their flight.



The weather was perfect. Not too hot with a nice breeze. The kids got sand all over (of course) and we watched them run up the sand dunes and play together. I forget at times how lucky I am to have this outlet to relax in my backyard. I'll definitely be taking Lily to the beach more often and Scott too when he gets out of school next week.


I love this picture of them holding hands. So cute.




And one of them at 1 year that I found in Elise's camera. Wow time flies...these two have been friends since they were about 6 months old. It's been tough since they moved to Oregon. Sam has so much personality and Lily adores him. Elise was one of my few crafty mom friends. I'll have to find a way to get miss Lily and I to Oregon to visit. Especially since Elise is expecting baby #2.

It really was a great day.

Tomorrow I am the guest blogger at Imaginsce's blog. I've got something cute to share so be sure and stop by!

And... also tomorrow the voting results will be posted and the Top 10 announced at Papercraft's Connection for Gallery Idol. I would like to thank you so much for your comments, support and votes! I really appreciate you coming along with me on this journey.

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

such cutie pics - did you do something to them, they look so retro seventies?

Regina Mangum said...

What cuties!

 
site design by designer blogs