Cards Cards Cards...

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I've been creating cards tonight...catching up on some of my favorite challenges...first up is Kazan's sketch @ 2Sketches4You





And here's my take...night pics aren't the best but it will have to do




I've mentioned that I was fixin up the house a little...well here's a few peeks




I've been wanting to frame some of my layouts for the longest time. I finally found an amazing deal on frames at Michaels. There were these 13x13 t-shirt frames for 9.99 and 40 percent off and they weren't plastic! Score!! So my vision was finally realized.



I finally hung the new curtains (the day before my parents arrived lol) I purchased for my scrap space....Voila!



And look at those super cute tins my Mom brought me with crystal tops. She even found me crystal door knobs so I could change up the one on my ribbon cupboard below




It's small but it's mine and it's coming along really nicely. Thanks for taking the tour. Now I'm working on the CPS sketch so I guess this will be a progressive post this evening...














1 comment:

suzARTe said...

such an elegant card, love the colour scheme.

your craft room is just lovely, you have decorated it beautifully

 
site design by designer blogs