New Sketch Challenge for June

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I can't believe it's already June! School's out in a few weeks, my parents arrive this Saturday and then take off for Kauai til the 18th..{wish I was going with them} then they are staying with us thru the week of the 27th. I can hardly wait to hang out and make some cards with my Mom. I miss blogging more regularly but I have been getting my home ready for my parents visit. I promise to post pics soon! It's been a work in progress with a limited budget but I must say it's come along quite nicely :)

So it's time for a new sketch at the Imaginisce blog. In case you didn't know we have a sketch contest monthly and you can win a BIG prize from Imaginisce so see below for more details. This month's sketch is designed by our very own Kim Holmes




Fun summer sketch!! So...wanna know how you can play along and win some Imaginisce goodies???Here's the deets from our blog:

Create a card or layout using 75% IMAGINSCE PRODUCTS and Kim's June Sketch for inspiration before June 25th. Post your sketch on your blog or online gallery AND then come back here and list your link to below. (Please make sure you link to the post with your layout and not just your blog). We will select a winner to be featured on our blog at the end of the month.
And of course, that means you could win your choice of the i-top Tool package or a $75 prize package!


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs