Cards Cards and more Cards!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My craft fair is this Saturday and I have been a card makin mama! LoL, I stole that from the name of the Cafe Mom group I am an Admin in. I've got a pretty good variety of Halloween, birthday, thank you and blank cards. i just can't seem to make Christmas cards. I mean I have no desire yet. I am not worried about it tho since a gal I know who owns the local scrapbook store is putting together a winter craft fair in December and asked if I was interested in having a table. I figure after Halloween I can Christmas card it up!
I got this paper from Sonja's Scrap Spot, the friend I mentioned above scrapbook store. I love the flamingos but don't have a flamingo stamp so I figured a toucan would do. The paper is by Scribble Scrabble http://www.scribblescrabble.net/ from their Circus baby collection. These two cards are the same but I wanted to show how the inking and a little bling makes a big difference.









This is a baby girl 6x6 Accordion Album I made. I only have 5 of these made up for the fair but I figure I can take special orders if someone really likes them. I have several friends that special order them from me for gifts.









These are the inside pages



The back pages



Finally I am so excited I found out this am that I won a prize for my hybrid card challenge and Hope layout challenge at Ready, Set, Create. http://www.readysetcreate.com/ What a great community of scrappers there. Come on over and scrap with us sometime! And last but not least those that know me well know that I'm as 80's music nut. So when you stop by my blog enjoy the tunes I've picked out, some of the best layouts I've done were created to these songs.

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Callie said...

Oh SHemaine! I LOVE the birthday card. SO simple and elegant!! Beautiful!!
And the 6x6 album is perfect! Great work as always girl!!

Denise said...

Gorgeous Cards...wish I could come to the fair!

 
site design by designer blogs