Found another great Blog!

Monday, October 6, 2008



There are just sooo many out there!! This one's called So Sketchyhttp://sosketchy.blogspot.com/ Here is my card inspired by Jen's card Birthday Wishes. Awesome take on the sketch! I used my scraps from this month's Bad Girls Kit. I really like how it turned out so much I made two!






















Today was a card making day. I still have a few up my sleeve on my scrap table right now. I was playing with Close to My Hearts SOTM for September.

I am mixing some ink colors and I found that the new Sorbet and Tulip colors look really cool together. I'll post the card I am making tmr. I am too tired to finish it tonight! I got my RAK today from Scrapping Out Loud I won for September. Wow! It was so great getting a treat that's really awesome in the mail today!! Please check out the site and get in on the challenge. This month's RAK is awesome too!!!

1 comment:

Julia said...

These are beautiful. Love the colors!!

 
site design by designer blogs