Craft Day is here on HSN!!! Sharing some new products from Kingston Crafts.

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

 Hi friends! I'm so excited that craft day is finally here on HSN!! Today HSN is kicking off Nation Craft Month, how appropriate is it that this happens in March which also happens to be my birthday month!!!

There are SO many amazing things releasing today but in this post, I am going to share some beauties from Kingston Crafts.

First up is the Spring Box O Chipboard



So I subscribe to the Spellbinders Large and Small die set as well as the Hot Foil kit each month so I got out all my fun sets and went to town creating with this fun box of Spring themed accents. 

I love that Beth has created her line to coordinate with all of your dies, your Cricut machine, your existing stamps, and all the things that you already own!










Next up is the embellishment kit.


I used these fun sequins to create some shaker cards and the acetate embellishments! They are all airing on HSN today!








No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs