24 hour Craft Day is coming on HSN! Check out what's new from Diamond Press.

Sunday, February 28, 2021

 Hello friends! HSN's 24-hour craft event is kicking off Monday at 9 p.m. Pacific and there is so much fun coming from Diamond Press! As a matter of fact, March is Craft month and there will be other airings on each Tuesday of the month. 

I'm thrilled to share some sneak peeks of my projects! All of the products have been listed over on the Diamond Press Facebook page

Here's the Bee You Slimline shaker kit





Next up is the Inspirational Phrases Stamp set






Next up is the Birthday Cupcake Stamp and Die set. This is set is perfect for building your own party right at home with the cardstock you have in your stash!

I created a Boy & Girl version!



Next is the Bridal/Baby Shower Cupcake Stamp and Die set



And the Sending Hugs Slimline Nesting Dies. I don't have a link for these yet because they are not up on HSN yet. I'll update my blog when I do.







There will also be 3 new embellishment books available! Be sure and watch HSN on Tuesday for all the amazing products being released!


Thank you for stopping by!


{S}

1 comment:

phylliszimm said...

All so very beautiful.

 
site design by designer blogs