2018 MFT Card Superstars Clean & Simple Genius entry

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Hello friends! After a few years of missing out on my favorite card making contest, I am ready to throw my hat back in the ring.


This card is for the Clean & Simple genius category.



Supplies Used: Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax, Die-namics Stiched Flowers. Die-namics Friend Duo, Sentiment from Snuggle Bunnies. Other supplies: Eyelet Outlet epoxy dots. Therm-O-Web Easy Cut Adhesive.


I love the look of white on white cards, so I thought it would be fun to used dies as a background on white cardstock. Then I added my die cut sentiment using some pink matte foil cardstock.

How did I pull off the flowers sticking perfectly to the card base? I used Therm-O-Web's Easy Cut Adhesive. This is a must-have for adhering small and intricate dies.

Thank you for stopping by today!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs