Tassle and Fringe dies

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Hello there! Today I am sharing some more samples I made for the July HSN show. These Tassle and Fringe dies were so much fun! Look at the elegant cards I was able to create with them.




A perfect wedding card! The dies are perfect for holding flowers like a vase.




Love adding the color purple to my cards. I created a lovely bouquet around my sentiment and the die.



Embossing my cardstock and sanding helped create this look. I love how the glitter paper is the perfect accent. 



I love stitched ribbon. It really helps make this card look adorable. I chose a pattern paper for the silhouette die in the background to compliment the design.

What I love most about these dies is the versatility. They can really be used for any occasion.

Thanks for stopping by today!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs