My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge: 308

Wednesday, November 23, 2016



Hello friends! Thanks for stopping by today. I have been having such a blast this month creating with the My Favorite Things Challenge Blog team for my guest spot. 

Here's a look at this week's sketch.


For this week's card, I used the new Beast Friends set. I am really loving these adorable Yeti's! I was inspired by a set of ribbons I purchased from Home Goods this week for my color choice. I used the following cardstock colors from MFT: BerryliciousGravel GrayCotton Candy.




I love the Split Chevron cover-up. I decided not to take apart the pieces and used the design as my backdrop. Then I layered a circle die from the Pierced Circle Stax   and then cut the Berrylicious strip to ancor my sentiment, the Merry Christmas die. I finished it up with the adorable Yeti image. I added some Stickles to make him look frosty.

If you'd like to create with us this week, head on over to the My Favorite Things Challenge blog to find out how to link up your creation!

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!!!

Shemaine

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Eeep! Soooooo cute!

Sparkly Engineer said...

That little yeti is darling

 
site design by designer blogs