Flocked and Fabulous!!

Friday, November 18, 2016

Hello friends. Today I am sharing some fabulous cards from Anna's October HSN show. 

These cards feature the flocking sheets. This technique was super fun! Here's what I was able to create with Anna's other products.

This frame die was perfect for this technique. I did find it easier to peel one side of the foam and adhere it to a piece of cardstock and then peeling the other side and placing the flocking sheet face down on the foam. Then place the die face down on the flocking side and run thru your cuttlebug.


I continued to use the same process for the rest of these cards.



The foiled papers in this collection are so beautiful.



I love purple and yellow together, don't you?


This butterfly die is one of my all time favorites! The pattern background matches perfectly.


Thanks for stopping by today!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs