My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge:302

Wednesday, November 2, 2016




Hello friends! Today I am up on the My Favorite Things Challenge Blog as their November guest designer. I have always been a big fan of the Pure Innocence line so I used the September release Jumping with Joy to create my fall themed take on the sketch.



I used the leaves included in the set to add into my shaker along with misc sequins. I adhered the Stitched Oval Scalloped Frame to acetate and cut away the excess. I then use pieces of foam tape to line the oval to adhere to my stamped image and create my shaker. It takes a bit of time to cut each piece but the result is worth it.

If you'd like to create with us for this week's sketch you can find out how to upload your cards here.

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}



.

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs