Fun with Eyelet Outlet Washi Tapes

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hello friends! Today I am sharing some fun creations using Wtape designs from Eyelet Outlet.

For the first card I just started layering the different widths of Washi tape across a white piece of cardstock I cut at 4 x 5 1/3. I added the Hello Sentiment die from Mama Elephant and a gold heart to accent.


Supplies: Eyelet Outlet Washi Tape, Mama Elephant hello die
Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Memory Tape Runner XL  and 3D White Foam Squares

For the second card I used some washi tape with these beautiful butterfly images paired with glitter tape. I also used a sentiment die from Paper Smooches and added the Butterfly die cut image from My Favorite Things.



Supplies: Eyelet Outlet washi and glitter tapes, MFT Beautiful Butterflys Dienamics
Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Memory Tape Runner XL  and 3D White Foam Squares


I love how versatile Washi Tape can be for Card making. Check out our amazing selection of patterns and glitter tapes at EyeletOutlet.com/washitape.

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs