Unity Thursday!

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Hello hoppers! Thanks for stopping by to see what I have created for you this evening! 
We've got some great releases this week from Unity so make sure you visit the website for a look at all the new sets!

Here's a look at this weeks banners!




Now for my crafty creations!

My first card features's September's Sentiment kit

Everything Comes Full Turn


I was feeling the color purple today, so I went with it.

My next card features a beautiful image perfect for a Sympathy card.

Pansies & Sympathies 





Make sure you leave a comment on each of the girls blogs for a chance at this week's prize!


Pssst! Before you go, you might want to check out my World Card Making Day post. You might be interested in my giveaway here. There is still time to enter.

Have a creative day!

{S}

14 comments:

Von Marie said...

Beautiful cards, love the wreath.

Guadalupe Galvis said...

Love the cards so pretty

cal8007 said...

Your cards are beautiful! I like to make my sympathy cards extra special and your are that!! Love the checkered ribbon!

Hugs,
Carmen L

Patti Willey said...

Oh goodness, I don't subscribe to the Sentiment Kit but I guess I'm checking it out now!! Very pretty!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These cards are simply gorgeous!

SewPaperPaint said...

Very pretty, great colors!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love this set! Just bought it last month, but haven't inked it up yet. Think I will make some Christmas wreath cards soon ...
Your cards are fabulous - I love purple!!!

Pam said...

Love your pretty purple cards, and the beaded flower center is perfect.

Berina RGA said...

Such lovely cards!! The wreath is very beautiful!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Sweet April said...

Lovely cards,nice purple color,very creative and so special.

Kris B said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous! Love the wreath and the flower embellishments! Beautiful water-colored background!

Ruby said...

Lovely cards.

Janis said...

Just gorgeous!!! I esp love that wonderful sympathy card!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

CAT LOVERS HOP coming Oct. 26-30 at HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com!!!!

ionabunny said...

These are lovely. Great sympathy card. Hugz

 
site design by designer blogs