So good for my heart

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hello friends. 
If you've been by before, you'll probably notice I gave my blog a little New Years make over. After a few years of the same look, I figured it was time.
I really like the cleaner look but I am still messing with my sidebar items.

If you too switched up your blog for the new year be sure and leave a link in the comments. I'd love to stop by and have a look!

Today I am sharing some cards I created with the newest releases from My Favorite Things.


My first card features the new die-namics heart puzzle. When I saw this die in the release peeks, I had to have it.



Supplies: My Favorite Things Stamps: You have my heart Dies: Dien-namics Heart Puzzle, Love Die-namics.

For my next card I used the new Fluttering hearts cover up die and inked up the Birdie Brown You have my heart set.



Supplies: My Favorite Things Stamps: BB You have my heart set Dies: Fluttering hearts cover up die, Stitched Scalloped Edges. Copic Markers and Sakura Stardust Glitter pen.

I had so much fun creating these cards because I love the new MFT releases.

I am working on a fun new bi-monthly feature for my blog. I'll be revealing what's going on next Monday but for now, here's a little sneak peek.



Have a creative day!


{S}

3 comments:

Susie Moore said...

I love the blog makeover! So fresh! And as always, your cards are perfection.

Veronica Z said...

Your cards are SO cute!! I love them, and your creative spin using the dies! Awesome!!

~amy~ said...

Both cards are DARLING.

 
site design by designer blogs