Creating for fun Tuesdays: February's Simon Says Stamp Card kit

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hello friends! I am trying to have a little more creative fun aside from my weekly assignments by starting my creating for fun Tuesday posts. I love my Card Kit Sub from Simon Says Stamp.

Here's a look at the February Card kit from Simon Says Stamp



Here's a couple cards I made with the kit.

 photo SSSMarch1.jpg


I used a Heidi Swapp mask and some Color Shine mist and then stamped my sentiment, added some sequins and hot pink bling.



For this card I stamped the images in pink and grey and then used a water color pen to color the flowers in with same inks. I am loving the sequin trend so I added some here too.

Here's a closer look

   photo SSSMarch2b.jpg

Sorry for the washed out photos. It's been really overcast so I am not getting the best pics outside and I don't have a good natural light option inside my apartment. City living...

Thanks for stopping by and having a look at my Simon Says Stamp Card kit cards.

Have a creative day!

{S} 

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs