More Unity love

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Good morning friends. Ahhh the weekend, so glad it's here! Today I am sharing another card I made with one of the Itty Bitty sale items at Unity Stamp Co. These prices are good thru Monday at midnight so don't miss out!



I used the Cup of Tea image.


 photo CupofTeaUW.jpg

Not sure you can tell but I stamped the teabag image on vellum paper and them colored it with Copics. It really distorted the vellum in the way the copic marker dried. I probably would not do that again but rather use a cream piece of vellum instead. Grafix makes a great pad of multiple colored vellum sheets and they take embossing well without buckling.

I am off to craft for the day with some sweet girls in Bellflower for the day.

I hope you get to do something creative today!


{S}

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

super cute, love your coloring! FAB colors.

 
site design by designer blogs